Boltons Place Chelsea
Bought originally as a site by the current owner, the intention from the outset was to bring together the very best in the fields of construction and building services together with the oat accomplished artisans and craftsmen to create and build the perfect house, to include steel reinforced concrete frame and state-of-the-art M&E provision.
Only materials of the highest quality have been employed by the most skilled workmen in order to create a house of unparalleled and exacting design.
The interior architecture of the property was created by John Heah, whose impressive portfolio includes many internationally recognised and design led hotels, including the Four Seasons in Bali and the Aman Golf Resort in Playa Grande, Dominican Republic.
The lighting was separately designed, commissioned and overseen by Tim Warner the specialised lighting expert and the interior decoration by Louise Jones.
The property is discreetly set back off the road within a secure gated private compound of only three detached houses situated in the most exclusive and sought-after Chelsea address.
The current owners have created a stunning family mansion of 17617 sq ft/ 1637 sq m providing exceptional and flexible living accommodation of unusual volume and private parking in addition to an underground garage for three cars.
- Bespoke 3D home cinema
- Sophisticated AV system by Sound Ideas
- Centralised Kaleidescape music server and multi-room Sky system
- Business grade Panasonic phone system
- High speed internet/ Wi-Fi
- Security and monitoring systems
- Centralised high volume air conditioning and heating system
- Fully zoned underfloor heating
- High pressure hot and cold water systems
- Dornbracht Rain Sky shower systems
- Dornbracht bathroom fittings
- Award-winning bespoke kitchen and kitchenette
- Bill Amberg leather holster wine cellar
- Bespoke glass 7 passenger lift to all floors
- Triple glazed high lead security glass
- Architectural detail
- Car lift to underground parking
- Strong room
- Automatic irrigation systems to courtyard and garden