Villa KAY St Barts
Lo season (April 16-Dec 14) £950 +5% tax
Mid Season (January 11-April 14) £1611 +5% tax
Christmas (December 14-January 11) £5211 +5% tax
A must-see St. Barts Villa, this Balinese-inspired home features lush surrounding gardens, serene views and excellent privacy. Offering plenty of sunshine and white sandy beaches, the island of St. Barts is a tropical paradise attracting jetsetters from around the world.
Spend some quiet time exploring the serene, landscaped gardens. You can also unwind in the large pool, offering beautiful panoramic sea and island views, there are plenty of lounge chairs on the deck nearby so you will have no problem soaking in plenty of sun. In the evening, enjoy an alfresco meal on the covered portion of the terrace that includes seating for up to 12.
The main living room opens up to the terrace, allowing tropical air to easily move in and out of the villa. In here you’ll find soaring ceilings and exotic decor (including an L-shaped sofa), plus views of the sea ahead. A contemporary, fully equipped gourmet kitchen provides everything you need prepare a home-cooked meal, as well as a breakfast bar.
The home’s four bedrooms are decorated with Balinese furniture, and can easily accommodating up to ten guests. Two of the king-sized bedrooms are in the main building and include en-suite bathrooms, flatscreen TVs and direct access to the gardens and pool. The other two king-sized bedrooms are located in a separate bungalow closer to the pool, these suites also each feature en-suite bathrooms.
Ever wanted to try surfing? The closest beach to this home, Anse des Cayes is known as a favorite of surfers, though you can also of course, choose to just relax in the sun. A quick, five-minute drive brings you to the capital, Gustavia, where you’ll find some of the Caribbean’s finest spas, high-end boutiques and restaurants.
- Bedroom 1: Queen bed, air conditioning, ceiling fan, mosquito net, safe, TV, US satellite, DVD, bathroom with bathtub and shower, outside shower and small fridge
- Bedroom 2: Queen bed, air conditioning, ceiling fan, mosquito net, safe, TV, US satellite, DVD, bathroom with shower
- Bedroom 3: Queen bed, air conditioning, ceiling fan, mosquito net, safe, TV, US satellite, DVD, bathroom with shower
- Bedroom 4: Queen bed, air conditioning, ceiling fan, mosquito net, safe, TV, US satellite, DVD, bathroom with bathtub and shower
- DVD player
- CD player
- Fax machine
- US Satellite
- Iron and Ironing board
- Coffee machine
- Espresso machine
- Refrigerated wine cabinet
- BBQ (gas)
- Outdoor shower
- Surrounded by a tropical garden
- Maid service provided daily including Sundays and Public holidays
- Pool maintenance
- Complimentary Breakfast provided
- Turn down service every evening
Extra Cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Activities and excursions
Points of Interest:
- 5 minutes to Gustavia, restaurant and gocery store
- Nearest Beach: Anse des Cayes
- 5 minutes to Airport
- Maximum 8 guests
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Villa
- Pets are not allowed
- When renting just 1 or 2 bedrooms, only the main villa will be available
- 4×4 Rental vehicle recommended